Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Logistics
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
My client is a large business in the Widnes area. In this role you would be working as part of the payroll team on a large payroll. Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Payroll Officer You will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll as part of team.
* Process timesheets, hours, overtime & allowances
* New starters / leavers.
* Manage holiday payment calculations.
* Reconcile payroll on a monthly / weekly basis.
* Reconcile and issue third party payments (including pension payments, attachment of earnings, childcare vouchers, etc)
* KPI reporting on a monthly / weekly basis.
* Dealing with payroll queries from employees.
* Previous experience doing Payroll administration
* Willing to learn and develop
* No nonsense attitude to work
* Good knowledge of payroll legislation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good systems skills including MS Excel
* 25 days + banks
* Flexible working hours