Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Operations Specialist
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Working with a UK growing retail organisation that are focused on efficiency and processes to ensure that their multi-sited and fluctuating payroll is efficient as possible.
As the Payroll Operations Specialist you will be the first point of contact for internal and external payroll queries. As part of the payroll outsourcing project team you will assist with the smooth transfer to the new provider and be responsible for developing and managing the overall relationship.
You will ensure they receive the necessary data in good time for processing and reviewing payroll reports to ensure compliance.
* Be responsible for payroll being processed accurately and on time
* Manage the third-party payroll provider ensuring they meet KPIs
* Be responsible for internal data collection and validation
* Work in partnership with HR Operations and the wider HR team to improve and automate processes
* Be responsible for providing an excellent customer service to internal and external customers according to the agreed SLA and KPIs
* Be responsible for data security and data quality across payroll and HR systems
* Improve, document and embed payroll processes and procedures
* Be responsible for SOX compliance and work closely with the internal and external audit teams
* Support in new projects and initiatives
* Be responsible for all statutory queries and processes, working with the HMRC and statutory bodies to ensure compliance