Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Professional
Job Salary: £13 - £14 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
I am currently recruiting for a client who is looking to recruit a payroll professional on a temporary basis immediately. The right candidate will be able to get to travel to Luton 1 day a week and work the rest remotely from a company provided laptop. Please see below some expectations for the role, if any of the below is of interest to you please apply and I will contact you directly with further information.
* Process all payrolls from start to finish
* Starters, Leavers and Permanent data changes
* Process variable data from clients
* Manage multiple deadlines for variable data and managing clients throughout their pay cycle
* Report processing and sending to clients
* Produce BACS payment schedules and organise payment of BACS
* Liaise with client and dealing with salary queries
* Completing monthly pension returns
* Dealing with queries from the client and HM Revenue & Customs
* Processing and calculating statutory payments such as SMP, SSP etc.
* Manually calculating pro-rata payments such as holiday pay, hourly/daily rates of pay etc.
* Keeping abreast of new legislation, supporting the team implement new procedures
* Ad hoc tasks as required