Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Project Specialist
Job Salary: £200 - £225 Per Day
Job Start Date:
Payroll Project Specialist
London – Remote Working
6 months plus
£200 – £225 per day PAYE
Start beginning of February 2022
My Client, a Leading Financial Organisation based in the City of London have a requirement to recruit a Payroll Project Specialist on an Interim 6th Months Plus basis.
The Payroll Project Specialist will play a vital role in managing, executing, and reporting on payroll operational improvement projects and issues resolution projects. Day to day responsibility for the investigation, analysis, and project design of how operations handle payroll process gaps and issues. You will be working and assisting the Payroll Project Manager in payroll ops projects, implementation projects including testing and parallel runs and reporting. Ensuring the Regionals projects are prioritized and executed on a timely basis. My client is implementing a global HCM & Payroll solution across all the territories that they operate in.
For the purpose of the project the UK, US & France will be grouped together as the Northern Hemisphere.
The successful candidate will work across a number of different payroll projects, under the supervision of the Payroll Project Manager.
Core required experience/knowledge is:
* Operational knowledge of UK payroll. CIPP qualification preferred.
* Any exposure to European payroll, especially French Payroll is a plus.
* Experience in HCM or Payroll Implementation projects, including Testing & Parallel running.
* Have previously used, Workday, ADP, or SAP also a bonus but not essential.
* Must be confident in MS applications, especially Excel.
* Day to day payroll issues prioritization and assignment.
* Operational Change management activities.
* Ensuring project plans are complete and fully mapped out.
* Track project plans and associated projects risks are appropriately managed.
* Partnering with Regional Team Leads & Country Processors on project execution.
* Investigating payroll errors, improvements, and issues.
* Proposing remediation actions & preparing project plans.