Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Payroll Specialist - 12 month FTC
Job Salary: £35000 - £37000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A global IT services company are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team for a 12-month maternity cover. As UK Payroll Specialist you’ll understand the basics of common local country payroll requirements. Demonstrating a fundamental understanding of complex UK payroll processing.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Gathering, deriving and processing inputs to the payroll system to support the gross to net calculation in accordance with the prescribed timetables.
* Working with HR, Compensation, Equity, Mobility groups to ensure payroll data is timely, accurate and in the correct format.
* Validation of all payroll results with the UK payroll team and manager, reconciling the final outputs and review with payroll manager.
* Executing SOX and other internal controls
* Prepare and deliver payroll reports within the specified timeframes.
* Ensure employee net payments are made on time, either vendor initiated or internally raised bank transactions.
* Ensuring all Statutory and Contractual payments are processed to schedule.
* Work closely with the local Finance/HR teams to ensure local compliance practices are being followed and all employment tax, government and local filings are being submitted in a timely manner. This includes all year end activities.
* Working with Payroll manager, EMEA and Global teams on project activity including MADO activity and process improvement and process standardization as and when required.
* Support other team members, checking monthly work, covering due to absence etc.
* Provides customer service to internal colleagues and external suppliers and stakeholders; responding to queries in a timely and accurate manner by telephone or our Service Now ticketing system.
This role will be 5 days a week in the office and an amazing company to have on your CV! Please apply today