Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
At Portfolio Payroll we are proud to be partnered with a global entity, who are market leaders within their field are currently looking to bolster their payroll function with a Payroll Specialist.
The role itself entails the processing of a complex end to end UK payroll, and deputising in the Payroll Managers absence, and a range of duties include:
* Ensuring all allocated payrolls are produced (planned, completed & validated) both accurately and on time
* Process Salary Sacrifice deductions whilst maintaining Minimum Wage Compliance
* Producing and submitting BACS and any 3rd party payment files
* Comply with all statutory guidance both existing and future changes i.e. calculations for holidays, SMP, SSP, SPP, P11D and P60s
* Processing HMRC year end, RTI and pension auto-enrolment files
* Support the effective implementation of payroll projects to drive continuous process improvements to make the payroll operation as efficient as possible
Due to the nature of this position, and the stature of the employer, we are expecting a large response to this advert, and so any experienced Payroll Specialist, with strong end to end payroll experience, and previous supervisory or senior too exposure, who are interested in the vacancy are urged to submit their CV as soon as possible!