Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Supervisor
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A global financial services company are seeking a Payroll Supervisor to ensure the smooth running of three payrolls over (end to end processing) a multi-sited payroll. This role will be reporting into the CFO, and they are looking for a hands- on and technically strong payroller.
Responsible for all aspects of payroll administration from start to finish including:
* Oversee the preparation and input of data to UK payroll by the Payroll & HR Administrator.
* Ensure any amendments of salary are input & records are updated by Payroll & HR Administrator.
* Ensuring any change amendments such as change of address, bank details etc. are input and the records updated by Payroll & HR Administrator
* Checking of all data input by Payroll & HR Administrator, including the upload of timesheet sickness, holidays and deputising allowances.
* Checking the calculation of SMP/SAP by Payroll & HR Administrator and checking for correct monthly input.
* Answer and monitor payroll queries, highlighting any issues which may be arise.
* Preparing and paying leavers salaries outside of payroll cycle
* Preparing payment for PAYE, NIC and Pensions & obtaining payment authorisation from CFO.
* Upload of Employer Payment Submissions to HMRC, in line with RTI legislation
* Raise payments for Childcare vouchers
* Chase salary overpayments through HMRC on-line service
* Preparing monthly and quarterly exception reports.
* Prepare Ad Hoc Reports when requested
* Manage & Maintain Schedule of Risk Register
* Manage changes to users and roles on HRe5
This is an awesome opportunity and the role will be fully remote until next year, as they are currently looking for new offices which will be based in central London.