Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Derbyshire
Job Title: Payroll Supervisor (Full Time or Part Time)
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are recruiting for an efficient Payroll Supervisor to join a team environment and take responsibility for a range of clients and their multi-frequency payrolls. You will take on the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of data, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
You will be required to have strong numeracy skills and be able to multitask effectively. Ultimately, an outstanding Payroll Supervisor should be able to manage all aspects of payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
* Managing the Iris systems
* Providing information and answering client questions about payroll related matters.
* Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
* Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
* Maintaining employee records.
* Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
* Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
* 2+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
* Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Good time management and organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
* Able to prioritise and multitask effectively.