Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Job Title: Payroll Team Leader
Job Salary: £31365 - £37890 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Payroll Team Leader to lead and motivate a team responsible for the provision of Payroll Services to c.5,500 NHS employees across weekly and monthly payrolls.
General Duties include:
* Line management of the section’s payroll team/s on a day to day basis
* To take a proactive approach to data quality and perform housekeeping functions to ensure local records are in line with the records held on ESR
* To ensure that the agreed timescales are met in all instances by managing priorities, delegating, and reallocating work.
* To implement Pay Awards ensuring Department of Health information (Advanced Letters) are interpreted correctly and applied on time.
* To process Payroll overpayments in accordance with each Trusts overpayments policy.
* Dealing with high volume payroll queries.
Payroll & T&A Operations Partner duties:
* Extensive knowledge of ESR (Oracle Based)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other standard software
* Extensive experience of managing staff, training staff and prioritising workflow