Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: People Analyst
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Supporting the 6 Pillars of the People Strategy: Values & Behaviours, Engagement & Wellbeing, Inclusion & Diversity, Purpose/ Roles & Responsibility, Progression and Digital Transformation, this role is focused on, but not exclusive to, the following areas:
Workforce Insights & Analytics:
* Draw down, analyse and interpret key people data across the full range of people systems to produce impactful workforce insights, highlighting key issues and reporting trends up to the People Leadership Team.
* Collaborate with the Reward Partner on 3rd party surveys for external benchmarking on salaries, bonuses, benefits and workforce demographics (e.g. XpertHR, PayData and PWC), including data collection and coordination of the annual salary and discretionary bonus review data.
Skills & Experience:
* Strong business acumen and cultural awareness, understanding where data is coming from and how cultural differences impact data capturing practices.
* Previous experience of interrogating and interpreting data is essential.
* Previous experience in data integrity assurance and quality control is highly beneficial.
* Knowledge of the science behind what we do in HR, Resourcing and L&D.
* Knowledge of HR best practice and understanding of key HR processes.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Skilled communicator, confidently articulates problems and clearly defines solutions to audiences at all levels within the Group
* Advanced MSOffice skills, particularly in Excel.