Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Pre-sales Consultant
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A UK leader software are seeking pre-sales Consultant to join their team. You will be responsible for providing effective pre-sales product support to aid new client acquisition. This product support will be around their Time & Attendance Software (so good payroll knowledge would be a bonus). You will be instrumental in supporting the development of existing key accounts alongside Account Managers as well as the acquisition of new clients by attending and presenting at presales and post-sale meetings.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Supporting all pre-sales and post-sales activity by providing the most up to date product knowledge relating to their Time & Attendance software.
* Supporting the sales team to achieve revenue targets through attending sales meetings and being an active participant
* Supporting the sales team with the functional review, analysis and responding to RFI, RFP, ITT’s with product knowledge
* Leading successful demonstrations to direct clients and partners by clearly explaining the technical features of the product
* Maintaining and building customised demonstrations based on requirements provided by clients or by other teams
* Effectively demonstrating and promoting product features and functionality
* Effectively communicating the use and competitive attributes of our product
* Strong Payroll Knowledge
* Awareness of business acumen and good communication skills
* Possess ability to foster profitable and long-term relationships with prospects and customers
* Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations
* Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
* High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work
* Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technology
This is a great role will suit a strong payroll candidate who like a change of direction and opportunity with one of the UK’s largest software providers. This role is based in Midlands so some travel is required to meet clients. The role will be hybrid (50/50) working from home and in the office. Offering an amazing opportunity to work with some of the UK’s most reputable companies.