Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Devon
Job Title: Regional HR Advisor
Job Salary: £32000 - £37500 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Remote/Field Based; Calling people managers! We are exclusively working with a Global Professional Services consultancy, heading into the new financial year with huge growth plans for 2022 and on..
If you are looking for a new and exciting role within the world of HR, then look no further.. An organisation which will develop and support yourself and your career within the world of HR! Passionate about client service? Fancy being field based whilst part of a supportive and collegiate team? Have you got experience managing your own team? Have you dealt with employee relations matters like disciplinaries, grievances and investigations? My client is seeking an experienced HR Professional to join a Global Professional Services Consultancy.
We are looking for personable and confident HR professionals/employment lawyers with good technical skills who can respond to often short-notice assignments in their region and beyond, and produce thoughtful, legally compliant and well-written reports. The ability to act impartially, identify and quantify risk for our clients and communicate this to them effectively is crucial.
* Attend meetings with clients and their employees as arranged and diarised by an office-based paralegal and either conduct these or support the client to do so, as required.
* To undertake mediation, conciliation and other employment relations services as may be requested by clients from time to time.
* To provide clients with advice and guidance on their legal position with individual employees or groups of employees, with due regard to your duty of impartiality.
* To provide prompt, high-quality reports of outcomes within specified time frames and adhere to administrative procedures concerning file management.
* Regularly achieve or exceed the target of conducting seven meetings per fortnight.
* Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
* Targeted to have 70% client-facing time per week.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Educated to degree level in HR, law or related business discipline or with substantial professional experience.
* Background in HR management, consultancy or employment lawHighly professional presentation, service focussed and personable; quickly able to form well.
* working relationships with people who may be stressed, angry or upset.
* A ‘can do’ approach to UK wide travel, challenging situations and problem-solving.
Why Join our Team?
* This is a particularly interesting and varied role working in a friendly and supportive team within a great company.
* Everyday will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time.
* Strong Employee Relations experience.
* You will be helping people while at the same time working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment that will develop you to your very best.