Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Regional HR Advisor
Job Salary: £36000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is seeking an experienced HR Professional to join a Global Professional Services Consultancy.
* Strong Employee Relations experience.
* We are looking for personable and confident HRprofessionals/employment lawyers with good technical skills who can respond to often short-notice assignments in their region and beyond, and produce thoughtful, legally compliant and well-written reports.
* The ability to act impartially, identify and quantify risk for our clients and communicate this to them effectively is crucial.
* Attend meetings with clients and their employees as arranged and diarised by an office-based paralegal and either conduct these or support the client to do so, as required.
* To undertake mediation, conciliation and other employment relations services as may be requested by clients from time to time.
* To provide clients with advice and guidance on their legal position with individual employees or groups of employees, with due regard to your duty of impartiality.
* To provide prompt, high quality reports of outcomes within specified time frames and adhere to administrative procedures concerning file management.
* Regularly achieve or exceed the target of conducting seven meetings per fortnight.
* Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
* Targeted to have 70% client facing time per week.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Educated to degree level in HR, law or related business discipline or with substantial professional experience.
* Background in HRmanagement, consultancy or in employment lawHighly professional presentation, service focussed and personable; quickly able to form good.
* working relationships with people who may be stressed, angry or upset.
* A ‘can do’ approach to UK wide travel, challenging situations and problem solving.
Why Join our Team?
* This is a particularly interesting and varied role working in a friendly and supportive team within a
* great company.
* Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time.
You will be helping people while at the same time working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment that will develop you to your very best.