Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Salary: £64000 - £65000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our award winning client and market leader within the professional services sector seek to recruit a driven and highly successful Regional Sales Manager to lead a talented team within a high performance sales operation. You will take responsibility for the management of a team of c.10-15 field based sales professionals, with the focus on the effective motivation, management, and development of the sales team to achieve revenue growth and achieve new business targets.
* Overall accountability for sales revenue performance verses target for the Region.
* Strong motivated and hands on leader who can drive Sales Performance and remains close to the detail of all key sales metrics.
* Work closely with Inside Sales team to review lead generation, appointment levels and quality.
* Work with Sales Director to review performance on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
* Manage Business Development Managers to ensure they are working effectively, measure performance both collectively and individually.
* Responsible for comprehensive revenue and profitability forecasts in addition to extensive KPI and dashboard reporting.
* Execute company sales and marketing plans, processes and materials to develop leads, secure new customers.
* Develop and implement approved sales incentive and development programs.
* Ensure that all Business Development Managers’ meet and exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
* Ensure corporate sales training programs are implemented.
* Maintain an effective developmental program for each sales team member to drive performance against target.
* Monitor and manage the target process to ensure that timely contact is made.
* Plan, organise and present the quarterly sales conference and chair quarterly Regional sales meetings.
* Monitor, manage and report on all Sales KPI’s and report on Sales Performance on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Joining an organisation with a highly successful sales strategy that has made them a market leader within their field, you will add value through fine tuning sales performance, staff coaching and development, through to effectively managing sales metrics.
You will be a strong communicator who can inspire, influence and engage confidently and concisely with the ability to thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Successful applicants will need to demonstrate a proven track record of managing, driving and motivating a field sales force to exceed sales targets. An excellent package of Base salary + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits equivalent to an OTE of £90-100,000 is available to the successful candidate.