Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Resourcing Support Administrator
Job Salary: £18000 - £19000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Resourcing Support Coordinator.
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate with strong administration and resource planning experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first class administration and support to the Operations Manager of Employment Services, the Employment Services department, Resource Planning and to the PA to Group Operations Director as and when required.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To carry out administrative tasks for Operations Manager – Employment Services, including but not limited to diary and mailbox management.
* To support the Employment Services Department with administrative work.
* To ensure team personnel files are kept up to date, treating the contained information with the highest level of confidentiality.
* To support PA to Group Operations Director with tasks as the business demands.
* To manage meeting room bookings.
* To assist with logging jobs with the IT and building maintenance teams as required.
* To ensure records are accurate by entering information onto the advice system and other relevant logs and computer systems, where necessary.
* To assist the Department with consistent communications between Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Dublin, Belfast, Cork and other Group companies.
* To organise lunch/refreshments for client meetings.
* To deal with incoming emails and post, occasionally responding on behalf of the recipient.
* To assist with organising incentives and tracking of prizes/gifts.
* To utilise Resource Planning data; schedule none phone based activities such as training, 121s and team meetings at the optimal times to support excellent service levels to our clients.
* To provide various basic weekly and ad hoc reports when required.
* Where possible, manage the workflow of Peninsula Employment Consultants by moving tasks within the HR system to the most appropriate consultant based on their real time capacity.
* To assist the Department with meeting agendas and minutes.
* To produce documentation relating to project work where required.
* To collate all reports in a format as requested.
* When required, to take reception calls and internally transfer calls through to the intended recipient.
* To order and maintain stationary stock.
* To ensure that work assigned to colleagues is completed and follow up as required in order to meet deadlines.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Be innovative and ideas led with your approach.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* A high level of confidentiality due to the sensitive information you will be privy to.
* Exceptional administration skills and the ability to provide accuracy and attention to detail whilst working at a fast pace.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.