Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: RETENTION SPECIALIST
Job Salary: 20000 - 23000 Per Annum
Main Purpose of Job:
Working with your appointed Business Development Manager ensuing that their diary contains a mixture of appointments to achieve their targets. Retaining clients by overcoming objections to book appointments with clients whose contracts are ending.
Retention Team Manager reporting to Group Head of Client Retention -UKI.
Main Tasks of Job:
1 To be accountable for clients that are due to come off service within your geographical area, ensuring that appointments for Field based Retention & Development Sales Consultant (BDM) are booked at least 30 days prior to the end date.
2 To ensure that the appointments booked are in line with departmental guidelines and targets; taking full consideration for travel time and prioritisation of clients due to come off service.
3 All appointments booked should have comprehensive notes.
4 Appointments should be confirmed in line with departmental standards and a meeting request sent to the client.
5 To understand all client databases and systems in order to ensure that they accurately reflect the current statuses at all times.
6 To be the key Team member for your BDM, ensuring that they are kept apprised of diary changes and appointments.
7 To work closely with your BDM to develop a Sales strategy for increasing the client base within the geographical area; through the identification of New Business, Referral and Additional Business opportunities.
8 To ensure that for each rolling two-week period that the BDM has a minimum of 15 appointments per week. Where slots are filled with excessive travel or admin this should be kept to a minimum and clearly identified in all calendars.
9 Cancelled appointments should be no more than 2 per week and rebooked with the vacant slot filled.
10 Accountability for ensuring that all client complaints, whether verbal or written are referred to Client Experience to be dealt with within 24 hours and a resolution obtained within 5 days.
11 Management of client expectation in respect of renewal dates and purpose of appointments.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics:
* 100% diary capacity (15 appointments per week)
* Minimum of 75% booking of clients due to expire in a calendar month
* Minimum of 3 appointments booked per day
* No more than 2 cancelled appointments per week
* To achieve 36 deals each quarter of which 8 are New Business
* No complaints from clients regarding the handling of their renewal or appointment.
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required departmental standards.
* All client appointments are made in line with departmental standards.
* Minimum talk time of two hours