Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Retention Specialist
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Working with your appointed Business Development Manager ensuing that their diary contains a mixture of appointments to achieve their targets. Retaining clients by overcoming objections to book appointments with clients whose contracts are ending.
* To be accountable for clients that are due to come off service within your geographical area, ensuring that appointments for Field based Retention & Development Sales Consultant (BDM) are booked at least 30 days prior to the end date.
* To ensure that the appointments booked are in line with departmental guidelines and targets; taking full consideration for travel time and prioritisation of clients due to come off service.
* All appointments booked should have comprehensive notes.
* Appointments should be confirmed in line with departmental standards and a meeting request sent to the client.
* To understand all client databases and systems in order to ensure that they accurately reflect the current statuses at all times.
* To be the key Team member for your BDM, ensuring that they are kept apprised of diary changes and appointments.
* To work closely with your BDM to develop a Sales strategy for increasing the client base within the geographical area; through the identification of New Business, Referral and Additional Business opportunities.
* To ensure that for each rolling two week period that the BDM has a minimum of 15 appointments per week. Where slots are filled with excessive travel or admin this should be kept to a minimum and clearly identified in all calendars.
* Cancelled appointments should be no more than 2 per week and rebooked with the vacant slot filled.
* Accountability for ensuring that all client complaints, whether verbal or written are referred to Client Experience to be dealt with within 24 hours and a resolution obtained within 5 days.
* Management of client expectation in respect of renewal dates and purpose of appointments.
What you Bring to the Team
* 100% diary capacity (15 appointments per week)
* Minimum of 75% booking of clients due to expire in a calendar month
* Minimum of 3 appointments booked per day
* No more than 2 cancelled appointments per week
* To achieve 36 deals each quarter of which 8 are New Business
* No complaints from clients regarding the handling of their renewal or appointment.
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required departmental standards.
* All client appointments are made in line with departmental standards.
* Minimum talk time of two hours