Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Analyst
Job Salary: £80 - £100 Per Day
Job Start Date:
Day rate negotiable
Our client, an outstanding international financial services firm who have a far-reaching client base are looking for a hands on reward analyst to hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate:
* Financial Services experience.
* Year end.
* Creating reports with little instruction.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Covering all compensation and benefits activity in line with HR strategy.
* Driving key projects aimed at salary bandings, gender pay gap reporting, in addition to ensuring that all policies are up to date. You will play an active hands on role with delivering key initiatives. As such you will need to demonstrate experience of where you have worked with senior HR to devise and frame incentive plans and transitioned to an automated environment adding value to help advance the total reward strategy and appropriate policies.
* Providing a clear and accurate view/data to leaders to enable decision-making, support functions and demonstrate the role reward plays in the development of leadership bench strength.
* Working to get your arms around automated and manual processes and engage with remote teams for a timely transition of contractual and non-contractual schemes.
* Leading a Compensation philosophy that ensures we have a clear strategy on exceptions or legacy arrangements as well as future mapping plans.
* Actively initiate collaboration with key partners in the business units to enhance the employee experience through greater simplification and transparency of the pay and reward framework, succession planning and policies and processes
* Developing and maintaining internal and external reward and industry relationships. Engaging with third parties to gain total reward intelligence and appropriately showcasing key trends.
* Working with the HR Director and senior management team to explore International Mobility and implement new ways of increasing talent mobility in the business.
* Comfortable, and with demonstrable experience of, collaborating with payroll, tax, finance to ensure core compliance and that the correct specialists are involved to support all relevant staff cost discussions.