Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Analyst - Incentives & Shares
Job Salary: £41000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are supporting a global entertainment operation to recruit a numerical hands-on reward analyst on short notice. You will have a strong reward background specialising in equity, incentives and shares.
The ideal candidate:
* Commercial experience within FMCG, Retail or Media.
* Incentives, equity and shares administration.
* Compensation review and year end.
* Pay modelling and reporting.
* Advanced excel skills.
* Summary reports.
* Supporting business partners with relevant data and reward trends.
* Support execution and delivery of global total rewards projects and program delivery, as needed
* Act as escalation point for HR Advisers for the resolution of total rewards inquiries or needs within guidelines.
* Interpret salary data and perform analyses to ensure the clients competitive positioning within the market.
* Support regularly scheduled competitive pay reviews for select groups of employees (e.g. key/top talent, critical skills), proposing updates to salary ranges and hiring guidelines if applicable.
* Execute and administer annual compensation planning.
* Research, problem solve and respond on issues related to compensation programs, objectives and procedures raised by employees, HR and third-party vendors.
* Manipulating data to provide meaningful insights to senior figures to inform on HR strategy and support all compensation activities.
* Support with the annual salary review.
* Build relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.