Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Job Salary: £18000 - £25000 Per Annum
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WITH HIGH EARNING POTENTIAL!! Are you looking for a B2B sales role with earning potential and the opportunity to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant offices? Do you want to develop a successful career in sales? Look no further…
BrightHR are looking for talented sales individuals to work within our dynamic and fast-paced sales team. You will be required to contact Business Owners and set up online product demonstrations to show prospective clients what makes BrightHR the best and how we can manage and streamline their HR processes for effectiveness and best practice!
We will support you and offer a clear progression plan, meaning that you will understand what it takes to be a high performer in BrightHR and how you can achieve your career goals with us.
* PROTECTED EARNINGS UPTO £46K FOR THE FIRST YEAR
* Monthly Uncapped Commission Scheme (realistic OTE £64K)
* Excellent Benefits
* Manchester City Centre, near Victoria Train Station
* Excellent Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.45am to 5:30pm
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced sales professionals from both B2C and B2B backgrounds who have a proactive and self-motivated attitude! In return you can be rewarded with a fantastic commission structure which allows you to maximise your earning potential on a day-to-day basis.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
* Contacting business owners and spreading the BrightHR word – promoting our services. You will need to be confident and proactive with speaking to a variety of sales prospects.
* Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Provide overall support to the Software Sales Executives and Sales function.
What you bring to the Team
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
* Uncapped monthly commission
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!