Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Salary: £20000 - £22000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational H&S services client in their search to add a Sales Coordinator to their growing team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain administrative and client experience within a H&S environment and offers fantastic opportunity to be able to progress within the company and the wider department should that be of interest. The role will see the successful candidate being the main office liaison for enquiries, coordinating appointments.
SafeCheck Technical Sales Co-ordinator Office Based – Manchester (Office hours – 09:00 to 17:30) £18,000 – £22,000 Basic + Commission + Bonus (OTE: £28,000).
As a SafeCheck Technical Sales Co-ordinator, you will be required to be the main office liaison for SafeCheck enquiries, for both internal office, field, Client & prospect enquiries. The role of the SafeCheck Technical Sales Coordinator is to make SafeCheck initial appointments and follow-ups, updating and issuing reports & assisting with training requirements.
The role requires a mix of commercial and technical skills, with an excellent telephone manner to engage professionally with business owners and even make recommendations to help them protect their business.
* To book a set number of SafeCheck Appointments
* To ensure SafeCheck Consultants are carrying out the required number of appointments
* To receive appointment and reappointment calls from BDMs & SafeCheck Consultants
* To be available to take internal (and external) SafeCheck questions and queries
* To update relevant software platforms
* To follow up on previous SafeChecks appointment
* To Monitor MI reports
* To undertake any other duties as necessary or required by senior management.
What you Bring to the Team
* Excellent telephone manner
* Outstandingly professional at all times.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good PC & Microsoft Office skills