Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum
Guaranteed Commission of £500 for the First 3 Months + Quarterly Bonus of £750! + OTE up to £46k
Looking for a rewarding career?! Look no further! This is an exciting new role that can help you reach your goals and ambitions! Apply Now!! This is an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity to join a vibrant company that have been running for over 40 years with incredible growth plans that have won many awards such as ‘the best workplace wellbeing provider for 4 years running 2017 – 2020’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’.
We are currently working alongside one of the UKs and Irelands most trusted independent health and wellbeing provider making a positive difference to over 15 million lives and 70,000 organisations across private, public, and non-profit sectors. They provide complete EAP, health and wellbeing support as well as other services such as occupational health services, on site workshops, whistleblowing support and many more. This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, money motivated and results driven wellbeing sales executives who are looking for a new challenge.
Within this role, you will be expected to contact business owners to introduce Health Assured and liaise with potential customers around our products and services to generate opportunities and set appointments for a live demonstration of our products, through cold calling. You should have previous experience within a similar role, ideally within the B2B telecoms industry.
You will have a daily KPI target of 110 dials or 2.5 hours talk time and 3 demonstrations booked.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Sales Lead Generator:
* Making outbound dials to prospect clients to introduce Health Assured and to arrange a demonstration of our service with one of our Wellbeing Consultants.
* Actively build, manage, and maintain your pipeline.
* Achieving monthly and quarterly appointment setting targets.
* To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
* Proven appointment setting experience within a professional sales environment in the B2B or B2C sectors including outbound sales.
* Will need to have the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively, to move the sale to the next stage.
* A strong track record of achieving targets within a telemarketing environment.
* A proven record of achieving targets and a passion for sales
* A self-motivated, resilient, and tenacious attitude.
* Ability to apply knowledge in a practical commercial manner.
* Excellent communication and ability to engage in a professional and confident manner up to Director level, with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* The ability to work to targets and deadlines.
* Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage autonomously and cope well under pressure.
* Excellent attention to detail.
During your career at Health Assured, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
* Access to hundreds of exclusive Perkbox discounts
* Employee Profit Share scheme
* Day off for your birthday / self-care
* Competitive holiday entitlement
* Social events hosted throughout the year
* Fab Fridays- dress down and free food
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Life insurance cover
* Career pathway
* Private health insurance after 5 years’ service
* Christmas bonus after 3 years’ service
* A great atmosphere, and friendly colleagues-check out our Glassdoor page for proof
As with all business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues. We want you to have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; enthusiasm for the role; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business.
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at the company.