Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Job Salary: £65000 - £75000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be working with an award-winning digital technology organisation who provide professional consultancy services to leading clients throughout the UK. Owing to business growth they seek to recruit a Salesforce Developer to work on a variety of projects.
* Your role will include Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices.
* Utilising Apex and Visual force you will lead on the enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the org through to the integration of third party applications. Further duties will include:
* Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
* Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
* Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
* Supporting and mentoring junior Salesforce Developers within the team, actively helping them progress in their career progression.
The role offers excellent career development opportunities joining a vibrant and collaborative business at a time of significant growth and investment. In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate 2 years commercial experience as a Salesforce developer working with Apex and Visualforce, experience of platform configuration including workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, role hierarchy, profiles, sharing, and Process Builder in addition to knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
Additional experience of Salesforce CPQ and a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credential is preferred.