Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Admin
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Currently seeking a senior that can be the first port of call for the team to go to. Someone who is preferably experienced with bureau or multiple clients who is organised, resilient and fast paced with excellent payroll knowledge.
Senior payroll specialist key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Manage & Process end to end monthly payrolls – accurately and timely
* Managing client expectations
* Assist and support the team in responding to queries from clients, HMRC, 3rd party providers etc.
* Deal with all associated payroll processing tasks required for processing to completion of the payroll process
* Streamlining any current processes within the team/ Updating and maintaining payroll records/files
* Managing/overseeing the more complex clients within the team
* Attending client meetings and calls where necessary
* Adhere to Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and all relevant statutory requirements
* Senior payroll specialist Person Specification/ Experience:
* Coach, mentor and train other team members to ensure they perform work duties in accordance with SLAs
* Star Payroll is not essential but preferable and would be a great advantage.
* Safe EMS is not essential but preferable and would be a great advantage.