Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Gillian Owen
Job Location: Lancashire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £24000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is a Chartered Accountants based in Chorley who require an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a team of two and reporting to the practice manager, you will process client payrolls from over 100 clients across weekly and monthly pay cycles.
* End to end management and processing of weekly and monthly payrolls
* Responsibility for the bureaus most complex payroll processing
* Reporting, analysis and creation of payroll journals
* CSA and court order attachment for employees
* Manual calculation of payslips for client queries
* Pension auto enrolment
* Effective resolution of client queries in relation to payslips
* Previous experience in a similar position, ideally managing client’s payroll
* Previous use of Sage is essential
* Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation
* Good understanding of the currently furlough claims process
* Ability to delegate responsibility and resolve escalated queries
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload
The salary is between £24,000-£28,000.00 DOE and they have great benefits including flexible working, on-site parking and much more.
With a friendly team environment and ongoing coaching and training this is a great role for someone who wants to continue to grow in their career.
If you feel like this is the role for you then click on ‘Apply Now’ or for more information call Hayley at Portfolio North.