Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team
* Responsible for the preparation, processing & administration of monthly payroll ensuring compliance with contractual and statutory obligations.
* New starters, leavers
* Internal transfers and amendments
* Company holiday, company medical and Auto Enrollment and Company Pension administration
* Processing of court orders and statutory payments – maternity, paternity, parental leave and SSP etc.
* Reviewing of approved hours to ensure accuracy of payments
* Set up of new employees and managing employee changes in the system.
* Responsibility for checking payslips and reports at payroll validation rectifying any identified issues
* Administration of adhoc or payments as required.
* Offer first line payroll support for employees and line managers
* Participate in regular team meetings
* Any other ad hoc duties to support the Payroll Department or Payroll Manager
You will have:
* Previous payroll processing experience from start to finish
* Strong payroll knowledge in line with legislation and good payroll calculation skills
* Strong IT skills with experience particularly in Microsoft Excel
* Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively within a high-pressure environment
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
* Able to work with minimum supervision
* Strong communicator at all levels
If you have the below, then please apply now!