Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Senior Payroll and Pensions Advisor
Job Salary: £28000 - £31000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Senior Payroll and Pensions Advisor is a Subject Matter Expert whose mission is to provide expert assistance on the in-house payroll services for permanent and temporary employees.
Duties include managing escalated requests and inquiries requiring a significant level of subject matter expertise in an efficient and effective way, in line with the statement of services and the agreed service levels.
* Previous payroll experience and in depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within the area of Payroll and Pension Administration.
* Knowledge of the processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards).
* Keen eye for detail.
* Good analytical skills – to be able to break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, to separate the main issues from side-issues, to understand the nature of parts and their relationship to one another.
* Gathering information and problem solving – look at existing issues and interact with others to find adequate solutions.
* Good communicator and customer oriented – to be able to identify and understand the customer’s needs.
* Results oriented – to be able to achieve targets aligned with business goals
* Well organized and planned, schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
* Detail oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure accuracy.
* Teamwork – to be able to work with colleagues to achieve targets and objectives.
* Ability to work under pressure, remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure.