Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Housing Association
Contact Name: Samantha Peers
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: Senior Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £15 - £19 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a thriving healthcare provider in the Liverpool area who are currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Officer. They are looking for someone who has strong payroll experience, can do manual calculations and understands the full end to end process. Must have strong understanding of Sage and it would be advantageous if you have Oracle knowledge.
* Full end to end Payroll of 3000+ over 3 payrolls that are ran on monthly on the same day.
* Run payroll, pensions and benefits within a large organisation.
* P45, P60’s P45’s P11d and Year-End Process.
* Processing of Pension from Start to End.
* Dealing with Attachment of Earnings and other deductions.
* Working closely with finance ensuring costings and under & over payments balance.
* contribute to continuous improvement.
* Support payroll systems projects and testing.
* Analysis of periodic data.
* Work with third party suppliers to ensure they are delivering a comprehensive service to colleagues.
* Provide payroll advice and complex query resolution.