Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £36500 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a Senior payroll specialist to work within a global financial service company on a hybrid basis, If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career and a fun inspiring work place.
This is the opportunity for you.
* Create and develop relationship and payroll process with In-Country providers
* Liaise with global payroll providers and clients to provide client service.
* Manage routine payroll process through to fruition. Payroll portfolio management
Responsibility for a portfolio of 50 -60 payroll clients, including:
* Client facing contact and managing client expectations of service delivery
* Processing of Payrolls from Start to Finish with support from the wider Apex team
* Maintaining Payroll procedures document (PPD)
* Processing Payments for net pay and all third parties
* Managing start to finish process for Auto-Enrolment.
* Maintaining good client contact
* Ensuring client deadlines are met.
* Minimum of 4/5 years experience within payroll
* Client service oriented
* Good client management skills
* Good written and oral communication
* Good presentation skills
* Willingness to build internal and external relationships and to communicate at all levels and across all the disciplines.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent practical payroll knowledge
* Able to disseminate information, both technical and client related to other team members to increase awareness
* Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts