Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Tiggs Tibbenham
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Salary: £35000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a well-known organisation. They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger Manager with previous Construction experience to join their recently growing team, this vacancy is on a temporary basis initially for 3 months but with a view to go permanent.
You must have knowledge of the accounting principles within the construction industry.(These include CIS Scheme, PAYE tax returns Applications and cumulative payments).
* Manage the Purchase Ledger Function
* Including inputting high volume of invoices onto accounts system
* Verifying subcontractors and maintaining subbie ledger ie. Insurances / PQQ
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Following up on invoice authorisations in a timely manner for monthly payment run
* Reconciling credit card statements and petty cash
* Costing and paying expenses
* Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
* Monthly journal entries, bank reconciliation
* CIS and PAYE tax returns
* Assist in preparation for Year End accounts and liaise with auditors
* Any other duties as required
If you are currently looking for your next opportunity, please apply to the role and attach your most up to date CV.