Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Officer
Job Salary: £30000 - £31000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
* The Senior Recruitment Officer will support the HR Business Partner with all aspects of recruitment and selection, with particular focus on the recruitment of Support Workers.
* Take ownership of the end-to-end 360 recruitment process. Sourcing new candidates (via LinkedIn, social media, internal databases, headhunting, referral, campaigns, conferences and networking etc).
* Managing the preferred supplier list and building excellent working relationships with agencies.
* Assist the HRBP with targeted campaigns/projects.
* Be creative in writing job adverts and innovative in adapting new ways of advertising roles
* Provide statistical information to the HRBP for the quarterly reports.
Work collaboratively with the Recruitment Officer to undertake activities for Support Workers, including:
* organising service visits
* compliance checks
* liaising with staff and service users
* Identify new sources of applicants for Support Worker roles.
* Review selection methods for Support Workers and other targeted roles as necessary.
* Manage and attend selection days at local DWP (Job centres).
* Support recruitment open days as required.
* Work collaboratively and productively with colleagues across HR to provide a
* ‘Seamless service’ to all ‘customers’ and contribute to the achievement of departmental goals.
* Support the HR Business Partner for Resourcing with recruitment for other roles as required, e.g., possible urgent roles and holiday cover.
* Ensure that accurate recruitment records are kept and filed correctly and disposed of in line with HR/GDPR guidelines.
* Minimise the use of paper and ensure that all HR records are maintained electronically.
* Inputting and maintaining employee records on the HR database.
* Coordinate panel member’s availability to ensure relevant recruitment requirements are met
* Take accurate notes at people management meetings / hearings such as, sickness absence management, disciplinary hearing and ensure that they are typed up and sent to the relevant HR Business Partner in a timely manner.
* Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to queries in a timely manner.
* In the absence of the receptionist deliver front of house duties by covering reception and general office management as necessary.
* Undertake additional duties commensurate with HR administration and reasonably requested by the HR Business Partner for Resourcing and / or HR colleagues.