Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Technical Content Writer
Job Salary: 40000 - 45000 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Peninsula Group marketing function. You will be responsible for writing content across a variety of channels that draws people in and engages them, ensuring Peninsula is positioned as the Employment Law and Health & Safety partner of choice.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and Group Content Manager, you will be responsible for writing content that resonates with business owners, and persuasive copy for a significant client within the business. You will make technical Employment Law and Health & Safety subjects easy to understand, engaging and relevant to our target market across digital and print. Your writing will play a key role in campaign work as well as our lead nurture and overall business development strategy. This is a genuine opportunity to stamp your creative copywriting authority in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, sales and marketing-led organisation.
* Continually track employment law and Health & Safety developments and understand what they mean for employers.
* Interpret employment and health & safety legislation and official guidance to create high level technical commentary, in addition to practical guides and other resources, to help employers understand their legal obligations.
* Write digital and general marketing content ensuring it is relevant, engaging and persuasive.
* Write great copy that speaks immediately to a market saturated with messages.
* Help build content that educates and inspires our target audience, e.g., articles, direct mail, white papers, infographics, emails, case studies, product collateral and events.
* Work with the Group Content Manager to plan monthly, quarterly and annual content strategy.
* Leverage the technical content and expertise from across the business to ensure content is relevant and engaging.
* Develop and guard Peninsula’s tone of voice and style.
* Ensure digital content best practice through a real understanding of the latest techniques and technologies.
* Monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
* Ensure all copy and scripts are delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
What you Bring to the Team
* Minimum of 2 years’ professional copy/content writing experience.
* Knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law.
* A real ability to understand your target audience and make content that engages them.
* An established track record of developing marketing content from conception to delivery to impact.
* Demonstrate strong creative content writing and a flair and a passion for generating new ideas.
* Excellent organisation and project management skills.
* Good understanding of content marketing.