Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Weekend HR Advisor
Job Salary: £25000 - £35000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a HR Advisor to add to their team. This unique HR Advisory role is open to HR professionals looking to free their week up and just work on weekends. It’s a role where you will gain invaluable experience advising on a vast range of HR processes and procedures and Employment Law for over 30,000 clients in various sectors. There is also opportunity to earn additional money on top of your basic and to follow a fantastic career pathway with a clear route of progression.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries. You will take part in an excellent training programme and also the potential to gain a part post-graduate qualification.
There are various shift options available on Saturdays and Sunday’s and the salary is on a full-time basis and will therefore be pro rata. There are options available if you wish to be on more than a 15 hour contract.
* 7am to 3pm
* 9am to 5pm
* 11am to 7pm
The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* To support all clients with quality advice in a productive manner to provide an efficient solution based advice, either through email or call depending on client preference. This will be predominately call advice.
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice/ solutions provided.
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client.
* To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Good employment law knowledge either through studies or working experience.
* CIPD qualification or equivalent experience in the work place is desirable.
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable, ideally in a shared service centre.
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills.