Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Security
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Workforce Planning Manager
Job Salary: £27000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 13 million lives, in their search to find a Workforce Planning Manager. Our client offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
We are looking for someone who can join the business and inspire, motivate and support the Workforce Planning team as necessary and maintain strong working relationships with all teams within Health Assured, whilst conducting day to day management of their team. Ensuring accurate forecasting and staffing levels at all times as well as effective and accurate reporting is paramount in this role, including a proactive approach to developing internal reporting processes to enhance the service delivery and ensure service level agreements are achieved. The successful candidate will ensure operational efficiency is maintained within the EAP department and ensure all relevant reporting is maintained and completed within set timescales for all areas including the Board of Directors.
* Review staffing levels across the counselling and advisory department in line with the departmental budget and operational requirements.
* Notify Management of potential problems with resource planning which may affect the service provision of the 24 Hour Counselling and Advice helpline and propose solutions to the problem.
* Ensure counsellors and advisors are working to the correct work states to ensure operational efficiency and to maintain a low abandon rate
* Plan and produce the monthly out-of-hours rota to ensure operational efficiency -identifying the requirement for overtime a month in advance and on a regular basis.
* Work with the department coordinators to plan, organise, authorise and record holidays for the EAP department, maintaining staffing levels at all times in line with departmental performance objectives, and recommend changes to annual leave and client visit caps where necessary.
* Work with the department coordinators to manage the timely submission of the Department’s payroll information each month.
* Produce monthly sickness, absence and lateness reports for submission to Floor Managers and Senior Management.
* Ensure that in the event of technical difficulties within the EAP department, the matter is reported to IT and communicated by yourself to the Management team and Senior Management team providing a central point of contact.
* Ensure that disaster recovery protocols are in place and effective.
* Liaise with IT to ensure appropriate scripting and phone routing is in place for all telephone lines as well as providing monthly confirmation of the Department’s routing strategy.
* To support the department with their administration as and when necessary.
Reporting and Analysis Responsibilities:
* Report daily and weekly on Department resourcing levels
* Produce Management Information (MI) statistical reports as required for the Department e.g. Month-end reports, weekly performance reports and work mode reports. This list is not exhaustive.
* Generate MI reports from OpenScape and Salesforce to measure whether the Department is meeting client SLA and individual daily goals
* Produce and analyse MI reports on service demands across EAP services as requested, suggesting what improvements can be made.
* Maintain the Openscape reports to ensure accurate MI is available.
* Produce MI reports on service demands, calls in and out, plotting against time of day to ensure that resourcing is sufficient at all times.
* Produce quarterly reports on annual leave outstanding for the EAP department and communicate these to Team Leader and Senior Management.
* Produce statistical reports as required for the Department.
* Conduct monthly analysis on the telephony lines we own and report how we can improve our efficiencies.
People Management Responsibilities:
* To build and maintain a cohesive and motivated team, providing leadership and support to colleagues and peers.
* To ensure the team are working to the departmental service level agreements and maintaining efficient running of the 24 hour helpline.
* To promote team awareness of Heath Assured’s broader activities and foster excellent working relationships with all departments.
* To effectively manage all Team Members in line with current policies and procedures.
* To train the team on all areas to ensure optimum efficiency from the team.
* To conduct, where necessary any formal meetings such as disciplinary and grievance and provide the necessary outcome in line with the Employee Handbook.
* To be flexible with work times as there may be occasions when having to address staff issues outside of core hours, deliver or complete training or have team meetings to capture all team members.
* Provide a weekly report on the team and department by 5pm on Friday each week
* To deal with complaints and any service issues in a timely manner ensuring that a satisfactory conclusion is reached on all occasions.
* All other tasks deemed necessary by the EAP.
It is essential you have the following;
* Ability to prioritise and work towards deadlines.
* Solid understanding of report generation using Boolean Logic.
* Ability to produce high level and low level reports in a timely manner and to deadline.
* Good understanding of Management Information collection.
* Excellent communication and written skills and IT skills, including MS Office and a solid understanding of MS Excel.